Thursday 24 January 2013

A short one...

I am now over my cough/cold/virus etc! Yippee! I have been running (albeit on the treadmill at work, bloody snow and ice..) and has been great! Am thinking I am going to treat myself to some new running trainers at the weekend so will give a review once I get them.
This is only going to be a short post as I have just downloaded the Blogger app on my iPhone so thought I would try it out, and be lazy by not going into the study and turning my laptop on.
I am still yet to download the 1975 song 'Chocolate', I have absolutely no idea when it comes out... But I do have a new song of the week that I love - 'Please don't say you love me' by Gabrielle Aplin, the beautiful voice that brought us the gorgeous cover of 'The power of love'. 'Please don't say you love me' is another cheerful song, I am finding myself constantly pressing replay on youtube. I feel that I am obviously needing this while the weather is still so cold and bleak. Roll on spring and summer is what I say!

No comments:

Post a Comment