Tuesday 15 January 2013

My first!

'Thinking about how to think' about this at the moment. My first blog. Where to start?

I am currently recovering from the typical common cold, which to me has felt more like pneumonia or the plague, not that I'm a hypochondriac or anything... But seriously, this has to be worse than an extreme bout of man flu.. I haven't slept properly for 5 days through coughing, so my mind is flitting all over the place!
What has been getting me through this tough time though, is my song for the week, or month even - The 1975, Chocolate! It is soooo catchy and happy I can't get it out of my head! I can't wait for this cold to be over and be back to normal health so I can get my running trainers back on, put my headphones in (once 'Chocolate' has been released that is, not actually sure on the date yet) and have a trot down the road with it lifting my spirits in these cold winter months to motivate me forwards! Perfect running track I think. And I'm sure scientifically it is the correct BPM for running or something...

Anyway, have a listen ....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ceFo4btxB4

2 comments:

  1. This is great, nice writing style, think you should keep it up! Well done

    ReplyDelete